Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fabbo weekend!

Michelle and I just spent an excellent weekend in Noosa for her birthday. Swimming, kiting (which was crap), eating out, 4-wheel-driving and generally enjoying ourselves.....it was fantastic :)

I kited lake Cootharabah on Saturday, which is something I don't think I'll ever bother with again. Windy as hell.....I mean *nukin'*....., really choppy water and nothing but mud on the bottom everywhere. All in all, not a very nice session.

We went for a spin through the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park to an awesome spot on the Noosa River called Harrys Hut. Beautiful fresh water, nice and quiet.......absolutely brilliant. Except for the redneck wankers in boats who don't seem to be able to work out what 'no wash' means when they come past. Or the fact that they're not supposed to go any further up the river in powered craft. The only real drawback is the road, which is *rough*.....just about shakes the teeth out of your head.....but it's well worth the effort to get there anyway.

So, a great weekend that went way too fast as usual. I need to become independantly wealthy so I don't have to keep doing this 'back to work' crap every Monday. If anyone can help me out with that, do drop me a line.......

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home