Monday, October 10, 2005

Goddam cane trucks!!!

Is it just me, or does everyone else get *pissed off* at the fact that cane trucks don't have to cover their loads?? I'm getting *really* sick of getting peppered with debris from these things every morning on the way to work. And it's not just the small stuff that falls off these things either.....there's *huge* lumps of cane falling out of these trucks all the time. I got hit in the head by a small piece yet again this morning as I went to pass the truck it fell out of. It's only a matter of time before I cop a full sized piece either bodily or on the front of the bike somewhere. I've seen what happens when a good sized piece of cane hits a moving vehicle.....it smashed the headlight of the car I was driving when it happened, so I'm in no hurry to see how my helmet visor stands up to it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home