Monday, October 10, 2005

Someone crashed into my building at work!

Jeeeesus......they're not content just trying to kill me on the roads anymore.....they've started crashing into the building I work in!! I left the building this afternoon via the back door to the carpark. In the time it took me to put my helmet/gloves on, start the bike and get to the carpark exit, someone had tried to drive their car through the front of the building. I got to the roadway, only to be confronted by a scene of utter chaos, with a car embedded in the concrete building frontage, people standing around everywhere and traffic all slowing to a crawl to have a good old rubberneck at the carnage.

It's truly amazing how much excitement can happen in just 5 minutes when you have drivers of this caliber on the roads.......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home