Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Programming goodness

It's been a while between posts, but for good reason......I've been trying to learn 3 programming languages at once, as well as work on a few Macromedia certifications in my 'spare time'. However, I must say it's been time well spent. I've recently discovered Javascript, which is a very cool thing indeed! Very, very handy. But there's a downside to tackling 3 languages at once......after a day of trying to write code that covers all 3 in one app, my brain ends up sitting in a corner by itself sucking its thumb. I'm told that'll pass.....eventually. Christ I hope so!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until you discover JavaScript's XMLHttpRequest object, you'll love it :D Sooo many possibilities.

2/05/2006 3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home