Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Severe time shortages

Between work, xmas parties and the weather being generally uncooperative, today was the first kite I've had in almost a month! No wonder I was starting to get edgy.

I had to fly to Canberra last week for work. For the 2 weeks before that, the weather had been *really* ordinary....lots of storms etc. So, no kiting for me. Then, on the day I flew out, it was perfect.....clear skies, blowing a good solid 15knots+. Man I hate that! I even tortured myself all week, looking at the wind readings for home.

However, things are finally looking up on the work front. I inherited a pretty big project while I was in Canberra.....one that goes hand in hand with one I'm already working on actually. All going well, I might finally be able to swing a permanent outposted job!

Today's kite wasn't great.....*very* windy and quite gusty too, but it was fantastic to be back on the water again :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...glad things are looking up on the work front.....!

1/24/2006 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home