Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wrist pain.

Just recently, I've been starting to get really sore wrists.....the right much more so than the left. I put it down to too much computer work, but it's been steadily getting worse and worse. I tried to go for a kite a little while ago and had to come back in after only 2 short runs because the pain was unbelievable :-( I went to the doc....he tells me I've got Tendonitis. Great. He tells me I shouldn't kite for 6 to 12 weeks. Awesome. I'm supposed to be spending a week at Elliott Heads with the rest of the local kite crew in the week before Easter. Given that's only 3 weeks away now, that's not looking good :-( I figure I won't kite at all in the meantime, so I just *might* be ok to kite at Easter. Fingers crossed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home