Sunday, December 16, 2007

More pain......

Ok, so there's been 1 day of decent wind here in a whole week or more. The day before had no wind at all, so we took the mountain board out to practice. End result, Michelle crashed and got a mild concussion. Mountain board 3 : Us 0.

On the single windy day, I spent about 5 hours on the water, trying out riding blind and trying to do handle-passes. I also botched a kiteloop, resulting in a reasonably heavy crash. So, I was pretty sore at the end of the day.

Next day, no wind again, so we took the mountain board out again. We went looking for a steeper hill to try to get some more speed happening. Michelle sat this one out though. So, after finding a 'suitably steep' hill (read: too steep for my skill level), I proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes or so falling on the ground in various ways, including one fall that was heavy enough to hurt my back again. Mountain board 4 : MrBonk 0. *sigh*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home